Manager, Preclinical Vendors, Cambridge, MA
Job Title: Manager, Preclinical Vendors
Location: Cambridge, MA
Sarepta Therapeutics is focused on developing first-in-class RNA-based therapeutics to improve and save the lives of people affected by serious and life-threatening rare and infectious diseases. The Company’s diverse pipeline includes its lead program eteplirsen, for Duchenne muscular dystrophy, as well as potential treatments for some of the world’s most lethal infectious diseases. Sarepta aims to build a leading, independent biotech company dedicated to translating its RNA-based science into transformational therapeutics for patients who face significant unmet medical needs. For more information, please visit us at www.sareptatherapeutics.com.
Sarepta Therapeutics is currently seeking an experienced preclinical vendor manager to coordinate external preclinical studies.
The manager of preclinical vendors will work in close association with vendor representatives and Sarepta Therapeutics project management and preclinical project lead(s) to track preclinical budgets, timelines and deliverables across various company development projects. They will also coordinate all kick-off and closeout activities for each study. The qualified candidate will have appropriate scientific training and previous experience managing preclinical vendors, and the ability to liaise with both internal and external QA and finance groups.
Primary responsibilities include:
- For non-clinical programs:
- Establish and maintain expectations with vendors performing preclinical toxicology and ADME studies, in support of specific company projects
- Track preclinical budgets, timelines and deliverables across various company development projects
- Manage preclinical documents in collaboration with QA/Regulatory groups
- Obtain completed reports on time and with high quality
- Communicate timelines, budgets and deliverable dates to project teams and vendors
Education and Skills Requirements:
- B.S. or M.S. in the biological sciences, preferably toxicology/pharmacology.
- A minimum of 5 years of study monitoring, vendor management and/or preclinical development. Experience with design and monitoring of preclinical studies.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Sarepta Therapeutics offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Sarepta Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and participates in e-Verify.